Quality Manager - GCP`
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Manager - GCP position with a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company who are seeking applicants to join their team in Munich. The organisation develops small-molecule drugs that can target key indications in cancer with through epigenetic mechanisms. This is an exciting opportunity to join an international organisation dedicated to providing innovative treatment options that are more tolerable and efficacious than existing therapies and providing patients with a better quality of life.
The Quality Manager - GCP will comply with GCP when conducting clinical trials and to ensure the quality of the data generated.
- Participating in the risk-based audit program (Focus GCP).
- Coordinating internal and external deviations.
- Overseeing CAPA.
- Supporting the development and improvement of processes and default documents within the department and in the GCP area.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Life Science field degree.
- At least two years of experience within a Quality function with GCP within pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, or CRO.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Hugh Pickerill at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QA Specialist position
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Quality Assurance Supervisor to join a growing plasma company based in Cleveland, OH
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an experienced Clinical Specialist to join a rapidly growing Medical Device company based in Orange County, CA.
£0.00 - £45000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality System Coordinator, External Manufacturing position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QA Manager
ProClinical is partnering with a with a global biotechnology company
ProClinical are seeking an experienced Regional Quality Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Quality Oversight Lead vacancy
US$50.00 - US$65 per hour
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Clerical Support position to join a pharmaceutical company
City of London, London
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Senior QA Auditor position at a leading multinational contract research organisation