Quality Control Laboratory Specialist
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Quality Control Laboratory Specialist to join an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company in Switzerland. This top 10 company prides itself on its clout in the pharmaceutical world, built on decades of experience and innovation, and is seeking for a Quality Control Laboratory Specialist to join their team in Switzerland on a contract basis.
The Quality Control Laboratory Specialist will be responsible for using data to determine reliability and conformance of quality control processes, along with identifying trends and reoccurring issues, and suggesting solutions.
- Analysing samples through a large array of techniques and equipment.
- Implementing and optimising existing administrative processes and laboratory procedures.
- Supporting the introduction of new analytical methods and evaluation methods.
- Examining data on reoccurring product defects to determining root causes.
- Recommending process or material changes to correct.
- Analysing raw material inspection logs for consistent failures.
- Quantifying cost to business and categorising failures for negotiations and product improvement discussions with suppliers.
- Studying work processes, measurements, and performance metrics to identify improvement areas.
- Assessing costs to business and proposing corrective actions.
- Recommending changes to methods and procedures to address.
- Interfacing with customers, suppliers, and associates to define and improve quality standards and expectations.
- Writing and revising standard test/operational procedures.
- Leading and participating on process improvement teams.
- Evaluating data on internal and external complains to establish focused plans for correcting repetitive problems.
- Collecting and distributing samples for further analyses and maintaining appropriate records.
- Examining details on defective products and materials.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a BSc, though MSc would be preferred, in either chemistry, biochemistry, biology, or pharmacy.
- Professional experience in the GMP-regulated environment, preferably in protein analysis (PHLC, cIEF, cSDS, bioassays particle methods).
- Proficiency in MS Office and laboratory IT systems.
- Fluency in both English and German an absolute necessity.
- A customer-focused approach, with highly effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
- An ability to build and maintain relationships with key business partners.
- An ability to analyse and simplify complex systems or processes into pragmatic solutions.
- An ability to identify and resolve problems in a complex environment or potential conflict.
- Effective communication, persuasion, and influencing skills.
- Proficiency in project and change management methodologies.
- An ability to work effectively in an international multicultural matrix organisation.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Luke Saner on +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager position for an industry-leading manufacturer & distributor in specialist survival equipment solutions.
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Quality Assurance Supervisor to join a growing plasma company based in Cleveland, OH
£0.00 - £45000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality System Coordinator, External Manufacturing position
£50.00 - £60 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QC Specialist with a prestigious biotechnology company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QA Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Complaints Coordinator, EMEA
ProClinical are seeking an experienced Regional Quality Manager
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is pleased to announce a vacancy for a Compliance Auditor Vendor
US$0.00 - US$120 per hour
ProClinical have partnered with a Global Pharmaceutical company, who are seeking a Consultant
San Francisco, California
A new job opportunity has arisen for a QA Document Specialist position to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Senior QA Auditor position at a leading multinational contract research organisation