ProClinical is advertising a Quality Auditor position with an innovative workforce company, that specialises in providing procurement technologies and award winning programme management methodologies across a broad spectrum of industries. The Quality Auditor will join this company's UK based team in Hertfordshire on a contract basis.
- Conducting routine audits of data, information, procedures, equipment and systems, and/or facilities to ensure compliance with SOPs, GMP, and worldwide regulations.
- Reviewing and approving production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of API, Safety Assessment, or clinical supply lots (bulk and packaged) to ensure conformance to appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Communicating and resolving audit comments with client areas.
- Performing audits or inspections of assigned areas or systems to assess compliance with regulatory and Company standards.
- Issuing reports summarising deficiencies and working with areas to execute remedial action.
- Notifying appropriate management of inspection results.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree with a relevant subject.
- Demonstrable experience in the pharmaceutical/chemical industry, or a government drug-regulatory agency.
- A strong knowledge of cGMP regulations.
- Capability of working with limited supervision, to set priorities to meet timelines, and to motivate and influence others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, and persuasion.
- Excellent English, orally and in writing.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Caleb Mensah on + 44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Tech Transfer Manager position
£0.00 - £850 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Interim Qualified Person position
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manger Quality Compliance to join a leading worldwide, research-based pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Compliance Specialist III position
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Document Control Specialist position
US$90 - US$115 per hour
Jefferson City, Missouri
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Vendor Management Remediation Project Manager to join a medical technology company
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for a Health and Safety Associate position has emerged
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for a Laboratory Analyst/Assistant position has emerged at a top 10 global pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in multiple therapy areas.
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Senior QA Auditor position at a leading multinational contract research organisation