Quality Assurance Specialist
Proclinical is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist for a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will support all aspects of GVP compliance on a regular basis.
- Learn to analyze and interpret projects, studies, or investigations to determine next steps under guidance of Supervisor.
- Learn to identify issues and define resolution, under direction of Supervisor.
- Assess deviations assigned direct root cause, defined CAPAs, and preventative measures.
- Revise department-specific controlled documents, including process flows, under direction of a Supervisor.
- Receive general daily supervision on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Participate in required training and keeps training files current.
- Identify and propose process and system improvements.
- Perform additional duties, as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS (or Master's) in any Life Science discipline preferred, and/or 0-2 years' experience in medical device, or pharma/biotech industry.
- Basic knowledge of quality and/or GVP principles.
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and in a timely fashion.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment to accomplish goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with site personnel, peers and management.
- Must display eagerness to learn and continuously improve.
- Positive work attitude that supports teamwork and continuous improvement.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sherron Howard at (+1) 267-435-8600 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Operations Assistant with their office in the UK.
Proclinical is seeking a Manager, GVP (QA) on behalf of a specialist oncology company. This is a permanent position based in Cambridge, UK.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Pharmacovigilance Scientist to their office in London.