Quality Assurance Associate II - CH
A global biotechnology company, operating in over 70 markets worldwide, is looking for a Quality Assurance Associate II. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
- Assuring that all operations meet or exceed cGMP regulations.
- Ensuring the quality of bulk drug substance, supporting on the shop floor daily manufacturing, warehouse and facility operations; and specifically performing on the floor sampling and testing of process controls.
- Demonstrating reactive support of discrepancy identification. This is accomplished by direct collaboration and oversight of manufacturing operations and the review/audit of data and reports as specified by standard operating procedures.
- Supporting the Analytical Instruments Validation to assist the implementation of laboratory instruments/equipment.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in drug substance (or API) and drug product are preferred.
- Good level knowledge in operations and business processes within a GMP Biotech environment.
- Previous experience in GxP manufacturing will be an advantage.
- Beneficial to have minimal experience with LEAN, Six Sigma and continuous improvements.
- Basic experience in the qualification of facilities, utilities, equipment and processes.
- Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management, peers, contractors and external partners effectively.
- Dual language preferred with a preference for German and English.
- Availability to work in a shift model, including during the weekend is mandatory.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Ability to problem-solve and to work autonomously.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Vedran Alijagic at +44 203 854 0238 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.