ProClinical is currently recruiting for an attractive Quality Administrator job vacancy at a global biotechnology innovator specialising in disease areas which have unmet medical needs. This exciting new position will be based at their West London site. The company have a number of commercial products and an excellent pipeline of drug candidates in development. This Quality Administrator role will support the company's Quality team with the management of Quality-related documentation
- Extract, print, perform detailed Quality Control checks, and archive documentation from company databases
- Reconcile electronic records with hard copy printed extracts
- Ensure documentation and records are archived and retained in compliance with company policies
- Provide general administrative support as required to the Quality team, including during internal/external audits/inspections for the UK/Ireland Affiliate
- Work with the Quality team to continuously educate the affiliate on the importance of quality management good documentation practice
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly proficient with standard office software
- Experience of using non-standard electronic databases and systems
- Ability to quickly learn how to utilize new electronic databases and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Solution orientated
- Highly organised and efficient
- Able to multi task whilst maintaining a very high level of accuracy and attention to detail Core Leadership Competencies (Behaviours)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Caleb Mensah on +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is working with a major biotechnology company, with an extensive pipeline and commercial portfolio in oncology and immunology, currently has an exciting new job