QC Validation Engineer
A global biotechnology company is currently recruiting for a QC Validation Engineer to their UK -based office. The organisation develops and commercialises next generation conjugation technologies and offers a range of technical services across conjugation, toxin payloads, and supply of ADCs for proof of concept and toxicology testing.
- Ensure that analytical results are reported within the most efficient timeframe.
- Work with Technical Specialists to qualify equipment and Analytical Methods to ICH requirements.
- Laboratory maintenance- housekeeping, self-inspections and stock control.
- Support the re-ordering systems and communication with key suppliers.
- Oversee Data trending and assist in the performance of quality investigations.
- Document laboratory results in accordance with cGMP and company procedures.
- Ensure training status compliant with matrix requirements and to assist in training of laboratory and production staff.
- Contribute to team building, training and problem-solving initiatives internally and cross site.
- Prepare and execute laboratory protocols and reports, as assigned.
- Qualify critical reagents, reference materials, and standards.
- Ensure that all laboratory activities are in compliance with all Health & Safety Guidelines, with particular reference to COSHH, Biological Safety Regulations, and Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at +44 207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A global healthcare solutions company is recruiting an Associate MDR/Vigilance Specialist to their Irish office.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Senior GxP Quality Auditor - GMP/GDP.