QC Microbiology Lab Tech
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Microbiology Lab Tech with a pharmaceutical company located in Oceanside, CA.
- Conducts procedure updates in QC lab and GMP reviews of logbooks.
- Coordinates waste management, LEAN and 5S efforts as required.
- Responsible for performing microbiological testing of raw material, in process, final product, validation-related, and critical utility samples.
- Prepares growth promotion and other applicable nutrient substrate media qualification.
- Performs bioburden testing of water and product.
- Performs environmental monitoring including surface viable air, non-viable air and personnel monitoring.
- Performs endotoxin testing using kinetic chromogenic methodology.
- Performs environmental and/or critical utility monitoring as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Background in microbiology and/or environmental monitoring.
- Experience with water sampling/testing, hazardous waste removal, and raw material testing.
- Experience with bioburden or surface monitoring is highly preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.