QC Microbiology Lab Tech
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Microbiology Lab Technician with a global leading pharmaceutical company located in Oceanside, CA. As the QC Microbiology Lab Tech, you must have laboratory and water testing experience.
- Conduct procedure updates in QC lab and GMP reviews of logbooks.
- Coordinate waste management, LEAN and 5S efforts as required.
- Responsible for performing microbiological testing of raw material, in process, final product, validation-related, and critical utility samples.
- Prepare growth promotion and other applicable nutrient substrate media qualification. Performs bioburden testing of water and product.
- Perform environmental monitoring including surface viable air, non-viable air, and personnel monitoring.
- Perform endotoxin testing using kinetic chromogenic methodology.
- Perform environmental and/or critical utility monitoring as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Laboratory and water testing experience required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.