Proclinical is currently recruiting for QC Microbiologist with a pharmaceutical company located in Zebulon, NC. To ensure that the QC Microbiological testing of all products is performed to GMP and company standards. This involves microbiological testing (as applicable), analyzing samples, recording, evaluating and reporting data using prescribed procedures with limited or no supervision.
- Conduct routine microbiological testing of raw materials, packaging materials, finished products and environmental samples using approved methods, and established policy and various instrumentation (e.g, Vitek, microscope, etc.) while adhering to cGMP and established policy
- Coordinate and participate in site projects and keep immediate supervisor informed of all important aspects of projects and assignments
- Provide technical support and leadership as pertains to Perform microbiological testing; verify that results are accurate and complete, recognizing deviations in test procedures, and/or SOP's
- Appropriately document QC data and investigations. Use technical expertise and skills to independently solve problems, including method and instrument troubleshooting
- Demonstrate proficiency on most test methods within QC Microbiology. Minimum Level of
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience Area of Specialization* Microbiology/Biology or a related science
- Experience of providing QC testing support to at least one value stream
- Understanding of GMP principles in a laboratory environment
- Effective verbal and written communication on an individual and group basis
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.