QC Analyst - Microbiology
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of QC Analyst - Microbiology, based in Brooklyn Park, MN.
- Endotoxin, Bioburden - membrane filtration, pour plate, etc.
- Perform supportive activities for general lab readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and method transfers.
- Conduct critical biological test methods including samples generated for in-process, drug substance and stability.
- Use a variety of laboratory instrumentation and computer systems to collect and record data.
- Demonstrate a functional understanding of a laboratory setting and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Complete all testing, including special project / protocol testing in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs, specifications and cGMP regulations.
- Initiate low severity level deviations, CAPAs and change controls within the electronic Quality Management System.
- Author minor revisions to existing SOPs.
Skills And Qualifications
- Some environmental/Water monitoring experience.
- Basic understanding of laboratory instrumentation.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP manufacturing.
- Knowledge of chemical and biological safety procedures.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Corrin Pyle at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Piscataway, New Jersey
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of principal Scientist - Biomarkers, based in Piscataway, NJ.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QA/QC specialist with a top 10 global pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist - Fibrosis position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
Highly Competitive Salary
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Drug Substance Lead, based in Boston, MA.
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist in one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within several therapy areas has a new Biology Research Associate job opportunity
£0.00 - £16.60 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist, Mechanistic Biology and Profiling, to join a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company