QA Validation Engineer
ProClinical is currently working with a API plant in the Bahamas who are looking for a Validation Engineer to provide hands on support and guidance to a site validation Master plan.
This project is extremely complex and will require you to drive the plane while you are building it. The ideal candidate will have a solid understating of all GMP compliance as well as equipment, utilities, and facilities Qualification and Validation experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- Analytical Instrumentation Qualification and Validation
- Participates in all risk assessments / analysis that have impact in the Qualification and Validation processes
- Change Controls and Deviations
- Responsible for the review and approval of all documentation that regulates or impact the state of validation of any process
- Validation Key Performance Indicators (KPI's
Scope of Responsibility
The scope of this role will include all manufacturing, processing and analytical laboratories that are part of the Manufacturing facilities in Freeport Grand Bahama.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joseph Engineer on +44 203 8141 316 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.