QA Supervisor - Indianapolis, IN
Proclinical is currently seeking a QA Supervisor for a biopharmaceutical company located in Indianapolis, IN. Successful candidate will be reporting into the Regional Director of Operations, this position is responsible for the overall quality program of the Donor Center.
- Determine if quality activities and manufacturing records are in compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements; determine the need for corrective actions; ensure proper documentation and determines effectiveness of the action.
- Perform final QA review and release for all product shipments and associated documents to ensure shipment meets customer specifications.
- Perform regular quality compliance audits of the center activities.
- Provide direction and oversight of Quality staff ensuring required quality tasks are completed within required time frames.
- Identify desired career path goals of the Quality staff and provides coaching and mentoring to aid the Quality staff in achievement of career goals.
- Prepare staff and co-hosts both internal and external audits.
- Collaborate with the Center Manager to complete all audit responses, ensuring that all audits are responded to and closed in required time frames.
- Ensure that monthly Quality and Safety meetings discussing SOP changes and regulatory requirements are conducted, documented and minutes are communicated to all center staff.
- Obtain certification as a Quality Trainer; responsible for training of center Quality Assurance staff.
- Analyse tracking and trending data; determines appropriate actions to improve trending.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in an applicable field of study.
- An ASQ certification is preferred.
- Must offer strong organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills.
- 1+ years' work experience in the biologics industry, preferably in a donor center, and 1+ years' quality assurance-related work experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must possess knowledge and aptitude to learn various computer software.
- Must have adequate communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Must have ability to make decisions impacting the product and donor safety based on independent judgment and discretion.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ysabel Capitan at (+1) 347-293-1123 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an CSV Engineer- Data Integrity position with a global biopharmaceutical company.
Up to £55000.00 per annum
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Berkshire and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for an IT Quality Analyst, Senior Associate.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently seeking an Equipment Validation Engineer for its client located in Louisville, Kentucky.
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
Proclinical is currently seeking a GxP Quality Specialist for a biotechnology company located in Foster City, CA.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Genomics Account Manager
Our client is a global, full-service clinical contract research organisation (CRO) that is seeking a QA Manager to join their team in London, UK.
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
Amsterdam, North Holland
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for an Senior Manager, Quality Operations position.
A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for a Health Care Compliance Coordinator position.
US$150.00 - US$200.00 per hour
Madison, New Jersey
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Quality Auditor for their office in New Jersey.
£0.00 - £32000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a QA Specialist to their office in the UK.