A leading biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a QA Specialist to their office in the UK. This organisation is internationally recognised as a leader and specialist in sourcing, distributing, and managing comparator drugs and other pharmaceutical products and supplies for clinical trials, including biosimilar trials and research. The QA Specialist will carry out the day to day operational management and administration of the quality assurance activities at the company.
- Logging customer complaints, assisting with investigations where required, liaising with other departments to ensure timelines are met. Maintaining logs.
- Raising and logging deviations, assisting with investigations to establish root cause, liaising with other departments to ensure timelines are met. Assessing trends. Maintaining logs.
- Raising and logging CAPA and change controls, liaising with other departments to ensure timelines are met. Assessing trends. Maintaining logs.
- Initiating the standard review of SOPs (every 2 years).
- Maintaining GMDP related indexes and files.
- Assisting the QA Manager to implement the annual QA plan and Vendor plans.
- As required, scheduling, preparing agenda, and taking minutes of Quality Management Review Meetings.
- Preparing data in Powerpoint presentations for review.
- Maintaining all training files.
- Circulating SOPs for training in line with matrix. Update records.
- Completing the review and approval processes for vendors and subcontractors, including annual re-checks and annual risk evaluation, ensuring verifications are up to date prior to any purchase of product.
- Preparing supplier approval/re-approval documentation.
- Updating approved suppliers list.
- Carrying out customer/delivery site GDP bona fide checks and annual re-checks.
- Updating verified customers list.
- Managing technical agreements with customers and suppliers and initiating review as required.
- Maintaining the calibration schedule and arrange calibration activity in line with schedule.
- Liaising with operations as required.
- Inspecting and releasing GMP starting materials.
- Issuing printed packaging material for secondary packaging / relabeling activity.
- Overseeing GMP batch record reviews prior to QP releases.
- Carrying out QC in-process checks during GMP secondary packaging / relabeling activity.
- Overseeing QC outgoing shipments (second check) where required.
- Providing back up support to GDP Logistics Administrator, carrying out the appropriate pre-activity checks for all sales and purchases.
- Checking on goods received documentation, including the review of temperature readings.
- Performing risk assessment as appropriate for transportation.
- Liaising with contract storage sites as required.
- Updating business system as appropriate with stock receipts and despatches, including notes and updates for both purchases and sales.
- Ensuring stock location is appropriate and correctly recorded.
- Ensuring any import of unlicensed product into the UK is correctly processed and the relevant import licences applied for and received prior to receipt of the product.
- Performing any other duties or tasks related to GxP as instructed by the QA Manager / Lead RP.
- Assisting with maintaining the filing of GxP records.
- Proposing improvements as appropriate.
- Maintaining appropriate records for all activities as described in SOPs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ideally a University degree or equivalent.
- 2 years+ experience in a similar position within a GMP pharmaceutical environment is a requirement.
- GMP experience is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Katty Maia at +44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £42000.00 per annum
A private biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior QA Specialist to their office in Stevenage.
A vacancy has arisen for a Drug Safety Public Health Specialist - II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Quality Engineer, Validation Consultant to their office in Switzerland.
An international pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to their office in Singapore.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Quality Auditor position with a leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device capability company.
£0.00 - £45000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality System Coordinator, External Manufacturing position
A newly founded biotechnology company is currently seeking a QA Operations Specialist to join their office in Reykjavik.
US$200.00 - US$300 per hour
Madison, New Jersey
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Quality Auditor for their office in New Jersey.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a QA Operations Specialist position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Technical Director.
£0.00 - £55000.00 per annum
A global healthcare company that focuses on Interventional Medicine is currently recruiting a Clinical QA Auditor, joining their team in Surrey, UK.