QA Operations Specialist
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a QA Operations Specialist position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company. This organization develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Pennsylvania, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the Scientific field.
- Performing technical reviews of cGMP documentation for completeness and compliance to cGMPs, as outlined by governmental regulations and internal procedures.
- Providing advice and counsel on cGMP and related quality assurance issues to the value stream.
- Providing on-the-floor QA support and performing QA Operations activities (batch record issuance and review, room release, event assessment, documentation review, etc).
- Following-up on any issues concerned with quality documentation (e.g., investigations, deviations, and other required documentation).
- Performing review and support regarding discrepancies and/or anomalies noted during QA review of associated processes. This includes deviation investigations, customer complaint investigations, et al.
- Alerting management of production trends which may serve as forewarning of process or equipment problems.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA in biology, chemical engineering, or life sciences; Degree in other discipline if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from professional experience.
- Aseptic gowning experience preferred; gowning and presence in aseptic areas required.
- QA and/or GMP experience.
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical facilities, equipment, and systems preferred, including a technical understanding of industry and science practices related to the business in order to apply knowledge to daily activities.
- Experience working in Aseptic processing environment/Knowledge of Aseptic behaviours preferred.
- Knowledge of GMP's, NIH Guidelines, FDA, and other regulatory agency requirements sufficient to apply to quality operations and compliance.
- Working knowledge of validation principles, quality systems (Deviations, CAPAs, Change controls), and FDA regulations.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A vacancy has arisen for a Drug Safety Public Health Specialist - II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to hire a Quality Manager - Manufacturing to their office in Texas.
An international pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to their office in Singapore.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Qualified Person/QP.
£0.00 - £43000.00 per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a QA Specialist
US$200.00 - US$300 per hour
Madison, New Jersey
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Quality Auditor for their office in New Jersey.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical QA Specialist position.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a QA Operations Specialist to join their office in Reykjavik.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Compliance Specialist position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
£0.00 - £75000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Senior Manager, GCP QA position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company that develops cancer treatments is currently recruiting a GCP QA Manager to join their office in Cambridge.