At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of QA Associate, based in San Dimas, CA.
- The successful candidate will support investigations within the pharma industry.
- Understand and evaluate complex concepts.
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practice requirements and quality systems.
- Perform detail-orientated work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sherron Howard at (+1) 2674358600 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.