A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for a Purchasing Planner position. The organization, which prides itself on its leading presence as a global advisor of talent supply chain strategies and workforce solutions, is seeking for a driven and talented individual to join its Pennsylvania-based office. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Communicating raw material requirements to suppliers and operations.
- Creating purchase orders and managing the supply of raw materials and sub-finished components from suppliers.
- Developing and maintaining day-to-day supplier partnerships in conjunction with supplier relationship managers.
- Liaising with suppliers to clarify potential plan constraints and interfacing between supplier and key internal stakeholders until issues are resolved.
- Informing the PP&L team leader of risks or changes that may impact the supply of material.
- Scheduling work orders for production.
- Expediting orders to meet urgent customer needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 years of related experience.
- Software Experience.
- ERP experience; Preferred SAP.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maya Smith at +1 267-405-6995 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Our client, a leading global biotechnology company is seeking a Junior Buyer to join their offices in Solothurn, Switzerland.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
A vibrant and dynamic pharmaceutical company based in Germany is seeking to recruit a Procurement Manager (Indirect) to their team in Frankfurt.