Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Protein Biochemist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Redwood City, CA.
- Formulating liquid and lyophilized dosage forms for protein therapeutics to support preclinical and clinical needs.
- Proficient in analytical techniques used for protein characterization and stability testing.
- Perform developmental studies for protein therapeutics, prepares data summaries and writes technical reports documenting various aspects of protein formulation development.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in biochemistry, biophysical chemistry, pharmaceutical science, physical chemistry, chemical engineering or a related field with 2-4 years of analytical development and/or protein formulation experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Prior experience in development of protein formulations and stability assessment is preferred. Candidates should have hands-on experience in analytical techniques used for protein characterization and stability testing (HPLC, capillary electrophoresis, IcIEF, DSC, DLS, HIAC, MFI).
- Strong communication skills, documentation and report writing skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.