Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a leading pharmaceutical company in Mettawa, IL. Successful candidates will facilitate the appropriate review of all advertising, promotion, disease awareness sales training and promotional labeling material by the collaboration teams (Marketing, Sales Training, Medical, Regulatory, Agencies, print vendors and others).
- Viewed as the ProMO SME for digital transformation, understanding all aspects and nuances of the material review process.
- Set agendas and facilitates collaboration meetings.
- Ensure discussion stays on-topic and cuts off discussion when it is no longer valuable.
- Respect everyone's time by coming to collaboration meetings prepared.
- Manage large cross-functional departmental projects and/or Integrated Brand Teams (IBTs).
- Communicate timely and accurate information and project progress to project owners (both front end and back-end).
- Identify bottlenecks and brings parties together to resolve issues.
- Increase communication with marketing to provide status and visibility to projects in the backend.
- Give direction of the priority list by immersing in Marketing tactics and timelines.
- Provide solutions and contingency plans to facilitate business success.
- Provide innovative solutions to project hurdles.
- Evaluate and updates processes to adapt to a changing environment and to optimize efficiencies.
- Drive implementation of changes.
- Coordinate logistics to ensure timely production, fulfillment and shipment of materials.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- 4 + years of experience.
- Prior Project Management experience or similar.
- Digital Agency and/or Print Production experience is helpful.
- Cross-functional point of view focused on customer service.
- Proven record of high level performance as an individual and team contributor.
- Communication Skills - Ability to produce clear, concise and effective communications. Provides proactive and consistent communication across the collaboration team so everyone knows the status of projects. Proactively communicates project delays with appropriate detail, next steps and contingency plans to ensure deliverables are met.
- Demonstrate good understanding of ePASS/Compass and PromoMats.
- Understand the process to ensure seamless integration with new systems, platforms, technologies or re-engineered processes.
- Keen understanding of AEM migration platform.
- Demonstrate understanding of digital processes to ensure Website project completions and migrations.
- Demonstrate critical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand(s) supported
- Maintain ongoing communication with project owners/vendors to ensure that project timelines and changes are aligned with expectations and business needs
- Demonstrate conflict resolution skills to facilitate effective outcomes
- Proactively provide expertise and process training to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate knowledge of internal processes and policies
- Demonstrate teamwork and willingness to help
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A job vacancy for a Project Coordinator position has arisen at a leading biopharmaceuticals company.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager in their office in Germany.