Project Manager (Utilities)
Proclinical are excited to announce a new and exciting role for a Project Manager with a focus on utilities. This new role is in Bern and is an excellent opportunity to develop your management skills at an established pharmaceutical firm.
- Management of investment projects in the technical area with a focus on utilities
- Implementation of specified project goals with adherence to time, cost and quality requirements
- Preparation and submission of investment applications
- Ensuring that approved projects and changes to systems, facilities, infrastructure and utilities meet all required building authority
- Coordination with global engineering, EHS regarding technology standards and specifications
- Leading cross-functional teams for different projects, initiatives
- Manages relationships externally and internally
- Creation and guarantee of perfect project documentation and reporting
- Expansion and maintenance of the existing supplier network
Skills and Requirements
- Technical degree with at least 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Proven track record in the field of project management in the pharmaceutical industry, from planning, execution to commissioning of plants, utilities
- Project Management certifications highly preferred (PMP or similar)
- Strong technical skills in the construction of pharmaceutical plants and their infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the core business and technical area
- German fluent, very good knowledge of English also mandatory
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.