Project Manager - Senior
Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire a Project Manager to be based in Zuchwil, Switzerland on a contract basis. This job will be working a top 10 pharmaceutical company that works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, operating in over 60 countries. This Project Management role will be responsible to lead Strategy & Deployment projects in their areas of responsibility for the Engineering Science and Technology organization for the DACH network.
- Development and deployment of Business Systems
- Ensure a detailed level of business and system knowledge and support the business analysis of systems.
- Conducts organizational assessments and diagnostics to uncover trends and insights, identify causes of organizational issues, and generate recommendations for improving organizational performance.
- Design and delivering of end to end business processes to drive organization efficiency.
- Ensure effective Change Management so that all changes are conducted to the highest of standards in a safe, compliant, and effective manner
- Lead portfolio/governance-related process & metric standardization, development & documentation - includes project governance, business process integration, resource activity measures and project KPIs etc.
- Work with global/regional program leaders to manage all project activities in their field of responsibility.
- Design project plans and execute projects based on those plans.
- Determine resource requirements and priorities for a given project and communicate these requirements to management in a regular and timely fashion.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Monitor progress of all major tasks/ milestones through to completion with all project team members and other assigned owners to maintain accurate visibility of project status.
- Forecasts, plan, track and report on project budget status
- Report/ escalate any slippage that impacts the planned deployment dates.
- Identify the critical path and work with team pull in / maintain completion dates - Develop / maintain full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Adhere to the corporate project management methodology.
- On demand, lead initiatives and coordinate cross-functional team at regional level to drive business and organizational results.
- Work with internal partners in the global organization, including business units, researchers, sales consultants, marketing and product development personnel.
- Manage project risks, including mitigation plans
- Keep senior management informed on program status.
Skills and Requirements:
- Higher education in Industrial- or Mechanical- or Process Engineering.
- Project Management training/certification - e.g. FPX, Diploma, Masters, PMP, Prince, etc..
- Lean/Six Sigma certificate and experience (process optimization/change management). - MBA degree is a plus
- Change Management certification and experience.
- Audit certification and experience.
- Business Process Management certification and experience.
- 6+ years of related business experience in a technical environment with 2+ years experience in project management role.
- Background in Medical Device, high tech or regulated industry preferred.
- Previous work-consulting experience in one of major consulting firms preferred
- Previous experience leading organization through change preferred
- Previous experience on organization design preferred
- Experience in a global matrixed management role
- Skilled in MS Project and MS Office applications Language requirements
- English Fluent is mandatory, German spoken and written strongly advantageous
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kelechi Dyke on +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Planner - Normal position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Specialist, Regulatory Affairs position
US$80 - US$115 per hour
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is advertising with ProClinical to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer
Highly Competitive Salary
Thousand Oaks, California
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Project Manager, based in Thousand Oaks, CA.