Project Manager - Quality/R&D
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager - Quality/R&D with a pharmaceutical company located in Irvine, CA. Successful candidate will have at least 1 year of experience in project management and must have experience working in medical device industry.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed end to end project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the execution team and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning skills and ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal/ influence skills
- Strong computer skills with experience in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook (Microsoft Project is a nice to have).
- Detail oriented
- Can work independently and demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness
- Drives to meet goals
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.