Project Manager - Normal
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Supplier Contracting Services (SCS) - Integration Lead position with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company that works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods. The SCS Lead will join this organisation in their office based in Switzerland.
- Leading a globally dispersed team in managing integrations.
- Partnering closely with the company's Law Department, Sourcing, and Business Partners, and review the results of the Due Diligence questionnaires, collecting missing data to understand and mapping the integration process for the Legal Entities Merges, the Principal, and the G4.
- Working with the countries to collect previous contracts and upload them into the Contract Database.
- Liaising with Sourcing to identify the Suppliers that we should continue to work with and initiating with the right stakeholders the Contracts Amendment/Termination process according to Supplier Contract Services processes.
- Mapping the full End to End Contracting Process and highlight the gaps that may be created between the old states versus the future State.
- Working closely with all the Integration Team members from the full Source to Settle team and update them on a weekly basis of the status quo.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's, Master's, or any other university degree, or an equivalent combination of training, education, and relevant work experience.
- At least five years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience with supply chains, ideally from running integrations in this space is desirable; other relevant experience will be considered.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Operations Manager position
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer
Somerville, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Supply Coordinator position
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is working with a leading biotechnology company that is seeking an Associate Director, Drug Supply Management to be based in Boston on a permanent basis.
position to join an internationally known pharmaceutical organisation.
Highly Competitive Salary
Thousand Oaks, California
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Data Management Manager, based in Thousand Oaks, CA.