Project Manager - Medical Affairs
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Project Manager - Medical Affairs, based in Foster City, CA.
- Contribute to the monitoring of all online proposal submissions and provide updates as needed.
- Support managers across TAs with preparing and running proposal review meetings and seminars.
- Schedule meetings; manage meeting timetables and rosters; confirm participants' attendance; arrange meeting logistics; prepare meeting agenda packages and presentation slides; and assist with meeting minutes.
- Maintain and update internal archives as well as track and summarize internal metrics for management and other internal stakeholders.
Skills And Qualifications
- Requires a BA or BS (science degree preferred).
- Industry experience in Medical Affairs or Research preferred.
- Basic understanding of the role of Medical Affairs and familiarity with late phase research preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sherron Howard at (+1) 267-435-8600 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Officer position with a leading CRO
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
€0.00 - €170000.00 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical has partnered with an international pharmaceutical company
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a highly lucrative vacancy for an Medical Project Manager, Medical Affairs to join a join a global biopharmaceutical company,
£0.00 - £130000 per annum
München (81249), Bayern
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a highly lucrative vacancy for an MSL Team Lead to join a join a global biopharmaceutical company
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc170000.00 per annum
A global healthcare company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition
ProClinical is currently advertising a position on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company