A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager. The organisation focuses on developing treatments in the fields of oncology, cardiovascular & metabolic disease (CVMD), and respiratory fields, as well as actively participating in the fields of autoimmunity, neuroscience, and infection. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative company whose medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
- Managing an onsite team overseeing Process Control systems and manufacturing Equipment; this will include:
- Risk Assessments
- Time scheduling
- Planning of activities
- Validation and turn over to production
- Acting as the main point of contact for the design team, this includes;
- Concept Design,
- Basic Design
- Detail Design stages for a new pharmaceutical line
Skills and Requirements:
- regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joseph Emmott at +44 203 814 1316 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.