ProClinical currently is recruiting for a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire a Project Manager based in Zuchwil on a contract basis. This job will be working a top 10 pharmaceutical company that works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, operating in over 60 countries.
Portfolio Management Office (PMO) Manager for the PMO Manager role we are looking for an individual bringing solid project management skills, who will manage a portfolio of projects from several DPS plants in Switzerland.
Cross Functional leadership role, responsible for establishing and maintaining the Group of plants projects roadmap in coordination with all plants and plant support functions to ensure the best use of company resources and expertise in alignment with the operational strategy for quality, service levels and profitability goals. Position duties and responsibilities
- Manage Group of plants project portfolio.
- Monitor Capital budget and capital expenditure.
- Leverage synergies promote best practice sharing and develop project management expertise among plants.
- Standardize and improve project management practices using Project Management best practices (FPx) and available company systems for project tracking.
- Develop, propose and implement the Group of plants project roadmaps.
- Coordinate with all plant and plant support functions to prioritize projects and initiatives in alignment with operational strategy to achieve expected quality, service levels and profitability targets.
- Ensure full implementation and conformance with the company's policies, mission and values, at plant group PMO function level.
- Monitor project resource load with plants and plant support functions.
- Monitor and report project roadmaps achievement results to Group of plants / Regional / Cluster Management level.
- Accountable for the project roadmaps accuracy, project/initiative prioritization process, roadmap changes approval process and project issue escalation process.
- Develop the necessary training plans to spread the knowledge of Best project management practices among the plants.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's Degree (University) preferably in Engineering or Business Development
- 1-3 years of work experience in industrial or project management environment
- Strong leadership experience in leading project teams
- Strong experience in project portfolio management
- Profound experience in Project Management and Project Management Excellence Tools
- MS Office, including MS Project
- Ability to coordinate projects and initiatives with multiple functions
- Ability to work with individuals across regions with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Experience with reporting to leadership teams
- Analytical / problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with top management and peers and to establish internal / external connection - Show self-direction in work, dynamic, resilient
- High level of flexibility
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under time pressure; Drive and focus on results and execution
- Experience with complex structures and matrix organisation
- Fluent in English, German/French/Italian preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zico Dervish on +44 203 319 3031 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company