Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire a Project Manager based in Zuchwil on a contract basis. This job will be working a top 10 pharmaceutical company that works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, operating in over 60 countries.
By May 26th 2020, all medical device companies must demonstrate and maintain compliance in accordance with the new EU Medical Device Regulations (EU MDR)
The Project Manager will work closely with the functional business leads to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution deployed in support of the business goals and objectives.
- Liaise with all key stakeholders when formulating and communicating the Project Plans.
- Ensure continually deployment of the MDR Plan through consistent excellence in project management.
- The Project Managers role is to coordinate and support manufacturing activities
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines using appropriate tools.
- Schedules and facilitates project status meetings and advises management on project status, risk and mitigation including executive reporting.
- Communicates project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as offer recommendations based on these elements.
- Support the Manufacturing Organization in creation, review and release of MPI & Risk Management Activities
- Responsible to originate/oversee/assist in the creation & release of change orders (COs) through Agile PLM software.
- Initiate, route, verify and handle all the administrative paperwork and formalities in coordination with multiple departments stakeholder contacts.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-3 years' experience in managing business projects, using project management tools, e.g., MS Project
- Demonstrated ability to effectively define, plan and manage projects
- Ability to take ideas from concept to realization, balancing big picture orientation and attention to detail
- Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Experience with systems implementation/rollout projects preferred
- Experience in an Medical Device regulated environment
- Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent and extensive related project experience.
- Sound technical background will strongly advance candidacy
- Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a requirement
- Strong knowledge and skills in MS Office
- Strong knowledge and skills in PLM system, Agile PLM and SAP is required and Windchill, Adaptive will enhance candidacy
- Must be highly organized, creative, articulate and analytical
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Ability to multi-task independently with minimal supervision
- Must have solid understanding of project management methodologies
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Andrea Rotmistrovsky on +44 203 854 0675 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
München (81249), Bayern
ProClinical is seeking a Senior Regulatory Manger for a life science consultancy company to be based in South Germany on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is working with a global speciality pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Regulatory Project Manager to be based in London on a contract basis.
This Project Manager job is with one of the most renowned global pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer health organisations located in Grenchen.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies