One of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world is looking for a Project Manager (Manufacturing) to help the company demonstrate and maintain compliance in accordance with the new EU Medical Device Regulations. This is a contract role based in Switzerland.
- Liaise with all key stakeholders when formulating and communicating the Project Plans.
- Ensure continually deployment of the MDR Plan through consistent excellence in project management.
- Coordinate and support manufacturing activities
- Work closely with the functional business leads to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution deployed in support of the business goals and objectives.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines using appropriate tools.
- Schedules and facilitates project status meetings and advises management on project status, risk and mitigation including executive reporting.
- Communicates project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as offer recommendations based on these elements.
- Application of world-class manufacturing & project tools and techniques with process areas. Control and direct manufacturing validation effort for existing and new processes.
- Process review and optimization of specified process area/s.
- Support the Manufacturing Organization in creation, review and release of MPI & Risk Management Activities
- Responsible to originate/oversee/assist in the creation & release of change orders (COs) through Agile PLM software.
- Initiate, route, verify and handle all the administrative paperwork and formalities in coordination with multiple departments stakeholder contacts.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience.
- 1-3 years experience in managing business projects, using project management tools, e.g., MS Project
- Demonstrated ability to effectively define, plan and manage projects
- Ability to take ideas from concept to realization, balancing big-picture orientation and attention to detail
- Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Experience with systems implementation/rollout projects preferred
- Experience in a Medical Device regulated environment
- Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a requirement
- Demonstrates leadership qualities including confidence, transparency, integrity, innovation, passion, patience and tenacity.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Caleb Mensah on +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A top 10 pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team in Wasseramt, Switzerland on a contract basis.
One of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the world is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join them on a contract basis in Bettlach, Switzerland.
A multinational biopharmaceutical that operates across the globe is seeking a Quality Engineer to join their team in Le Locle, Switzerland.