Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Foster City, CA.
- Track and manage multiple projects' / programs' deliverables.
- Create and maintain Risk, Issues, Action Items, and Decisions program logs as well as department program / project change logs.
- Help facilitate meetings by preparing meeting agendas/minutes, meeting slide decks, and action items.
- Develop and maintain a detailed Program schedule through follow up and follow through discussions with various Project Managers.
- Work with various team members to create Program Dashboards for Director Level and up.
- Independently execute low complexity projects.
- Manage relationships with diverse stakeholders to support cross-functional collaboration.
- Identify risks to project progress and escalate to appropriate managers or teams.
- Independently work with cross functional teams to achieve results.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred) 3 years of work experience in project coordination or program coordination.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (including Visio and Project).
- Highly proficient in project coordination.
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively with peers and managers.
- Ability to manage relationships across various teams and department team members.
- Ability to integrate information from various sources into a written document or presentation using visualization methods as appropriate.
- Ability to prioritize work, forecast bandwidth and flexibly adapt to changing priorities
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.