Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Burlington, MA.
- Develop and manage facility, utility and production equipment capital projects from conception through construction, start-up and validation
- Execute projects in alignment with PMP principles and project management tools
- Manage financial control processes and procedures for key capital projects
- Develop Business cases for site capital projects
- Administer the site overall capital plan and capital project management reporting
- Define, prioritize and achieve realistic, specific goals and objectives
- Meet deadlines while handling multiple priorities
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, administrative staff, managers in different departments and outside contractors
- Provide technical support/guidance to other site functions in support of plant operations
- Understand the facility, utility and production equipment system, their function, how they work and dealing with the associated interdependent systems to include in order to efficiently execute capital improvement projects
- Schedule, manage and review the work of outside engineering firms as well as outside contractors for equipment, facilities, utilities and other work as it relates to the overall effort for capital investment at the site
- Ensure that activities stay within the budgetary guidelines
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical or related Engineering Science
- 5+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical Project Engineering
- Experience with critical Utility Systems (WFI, CS, Cleanroom Facilities and HVAC)
- Process Equipment Start-up, Commissioning and Qualification
- Proven project management, analytical, problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of global pharmaceutical regulations
- Preferred working knowledge of key pharmaceutical systems including: Formulation Processes Equipment, Downstream Processes Equipment including UF/DF and Chromatography, Sterile Filling Processes, Sterilization and Lyophilization Processes, CIP Processes
- PMP preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.