This Project Manager job is with one of the most renowned global pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer health organisations located in Grenchen. The organisation is a top 10 pharma company and employs over 100,000 professionals worldwide.
- Participation, lead and coordination of projects inside the plant taking into account all affected areas and employees.
- Participation, lead and coordination of projects across several plants within networks, with regional and global focus including the entire supply chain (Involvement and collaboration with local and regional non-Make functions: PD, suppliers, Regulatory...), contribution to harmonization, standardization, best practice transfer
- Planning of plant project portfolio in order to meet strategic and tactic goals
- Responsibility for plant Business Plan process (prioritization of projects to effectively allocate resources, lead current year Capital and Savings BP execution for Make within the site), including pipeline development for Make within the site to meet 5 years plan objectives
- Responsibility for specific projects outcome and matching of results with defined project goals, meeting timelines, cost and budget
- Reporting about progress and results (internally and externally, to upper management levels as well as other employees
- Integration into regional PMO structure (councils, program review boards), contact person for PMO
- Leading project teams, identification of training potential
- Applying PMO/FPX principles
- Ensuring adherence to policies, procedures, government regulations and customer specifications
- Establish the necessary training programs for the organization related to project management Extended duties
- Responsible to ensure that project management governance process is fully implemented and monitored.
- Responsible for reporting of project portfolio contents, savings achievement, capital expenses status, and escalations to upper management.
- Member of the site management team.
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree plus 5 years of professional experience in related field
- Certificate in project management, Business Engineering, process management, leading project teams
- Good general IT knowledge
- Knowledge of engineering and production processes; participation in international projects or organizations Example of day by day tasks and current projects
- Analysis of the current state for CAPEX / OPEX / CIP with corresponding action taken
- Monthly support for updating Instantis
- Monthly site PMO reviews - Monthly Sponsor reviews - Monthly reporting to DACH PMO
- Monitoring of data quality - Business case prep coaching
- Support to CAR business case preparation
- Project resource planning monitoring (project is currently ongoing)
- Support for any request which are popping up during the month
- Qualifying for this position youll have a higher education degree and bring to the table a significant number of years of experience managing cross-functional project teams in a related industry.
- You can demonstrate an in depth understanding of project management processes and practices and know how to effectively apply them.
- You can work well in a highly independent way, but you are also a great team player.
- You have a good sense of urgency and naturally take full responsibility for the projects you manage.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Caleb Mensah on +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company