Project Leader, Translational Biology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Leader of Translational Biology for a leading biopharmaceutical company located in Shanghai. As the experienced Project Leader, you will validate oncology target with various technologies, and drive research programs together with chemistry, discovery biology, biologics and other functional team.
- Explore the mechanism and biomarker of these novel small molecules, bispecific, tri-specific and ADC, and their combination with our existing pipelines to support the clinical development of these programs, such as the clinical pharmacodynamics assay development and indication selection for novel research programs, together with clinical biomarker and bioinformatics team.
- Work in cross-function and multi-discipline research environment. The actual job scope,
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in cell biology or immunology.
- At least 6 years of experience in biotech and pharmaceutical industry with good track record of leading small molecule or antibody programs. Experience with Immuno-Oncology programs is preferred.
- Demonstrate good scientific experience by good track record including peer-reviewed research publications.
- Capability to manage multi-tasks and multi-projects with efficiency.
- Lead research teams with good skills to motivate, to organize and to drive for team productivity.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Proclinical at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.