Project Coordinator - US (UK based)
Established in 2005, ProClinical has grown rapidly year-on-year to be a market leading Pharmaceutical and Medical Device recruitment company. Employing over 200 people we have operations across the European Union, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Due to company growth, we are currently hiring for a Project Coordinator to join our client services team in London, reporting into the Senior Client Services Coordinator and focusing on supporting the Head of US Client Services.
The client services team focusses on generating business development opportunities and has a high level of engagement with key stakeholders and decision makers across the life sciences industry.
The main purpose of the role is to support and assist the global client services group in its day-to-day activities and operations. The role will involve working closely with the Head of US Client Services (also based in London) to ensure a consistently high level of service and professionalism to our current and future clients.
The main responsibility will be:
· 1st line support to the Head of US Client Services, as well as the wider CS group based on both US coasts, and London where required. Supporting with Bids, RFPs, travel, marketing, interview scheduling, client interaction, and general ad-hoc coordination to ensure that the group runs smoothly.
Alongside this, other (ad-hoc) responsibilities will include:
· To operate as client services liaison point with all Proclinical departments including recruitment operations (Delivery), marketing, finance, business support / operations.
· Assist in the creation, management and development of client services sales materials.
· Travel and accommodation liaison point for client services group (Includes setting up client side assessment centres and interview days that we run).
· After consultation with the relevant Client Services Director / Manager, act as the client services liaison point for conference planning and execution (will require liaison with marketing and finance).
· To take shared responsibility for the storage of terms and conditions and appropriate client side communications and follow up (Uploading to Bullhorn and liaison point with clients).
· Proven experience of supporting a sales based environment
· MS Office skills
· A proactive, conscientious and professional nature
· Proven organisational ability
· A proven ability to interact at all levels within an organisation
· Basic experience of client side interaction / communication
· The ability to build rapport easily and build cross functional relationships.
There will be a requirement to be flexible and responsive to US working hours, therefore some evening work will be necessary (which would then be reflected in the next days working hours
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.