Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a medical device company located in San Francisco, CA.
- Administers function specific programs and/or processes including, but not limited to, supporting advisory board planning, publication planning and Integrated Evidence Generation planning (IEGP)
- Coordinates functional needs in the area of project coordination
- Oversees and manages all aspects of internal and external event planning including systems, timelines and event logistics
- Supervises vendors supporting travel, venue selection and other meeting-related needs
- Works closely with legal and compliance to ensure HCC compliant contracting with HCPs attending Actelion events
- Works with Medical Affairs leads to ensure the event program is on track with regards to attendees' selection, agenda development, invitations, content development and material review
- Exercises independent discretion and judgment, and solves moderately complex problems, some latitude to change work processes and workflow is provided
- Assures that all assigned programs are completed in a timely and efficient manner and follow-up is done on all administrative details
- Independently organize large internal onsite/offsite department or cross functional meetings
- Prepare and handle confidential correspondence
- Communicate with internal/external partners at all levels of the organization
- Gathers and analyzes data as requested by management
- Creates and submits reports as well. Provides analysis and recommendations to management
- Summarizes, compiles and prepares publication of project results for management. Handles department work process with minimal or no management initiation or review
- Proactively stay informed of company policies, procedures and guidelines relevant to the functioning of the department and provide guidance of such to applicable staff with relevant reminders of upcoming events and projected related deadlines
Skills and Requirements:
- Completion of a high school diploma and a minimum of five (5) years of administration experience is a requirement of the role
- You will need strong verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to prioritize and handle multiple priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook is required
- Experience in Totality, Ariba, eMarketplace, Aravo, Concur, Our Source, Skype, Workday, and Sharepoint highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint is preferred
- Analytical skills are preferred
- Ability to use good judgment and work independently, under minimal supervision is required
- The individual selected will maintain security and confidentiality of highly sensitive documents, information and proposals
- Demonstrates good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Focused on delivery of results
- Effective communication
- Ability to flex in a changing environment
- Excellent teammate
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.