Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Project & Strategic Initiatives Coordinator supports SPPM in both project and strategic initiatives management and execution.
- Works closely with SPPM leadership on projects and strategic initiatives, providing technical/administrative PM support through in depth project/task knowledge, follow up on action items and assists in up-to-date maintenance of project schedules and creation of guidance material or reports in addition to ensuring actions are completed and critical issues identified and escalated for resolution.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 3 years project management support experience
- Experience in meeting planning, project support and event coordination
- Experience working within a high paced fluid environment
- Experience with contracting/PO management is desired
- Attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills are required
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure; persists despite obstacles and opposition
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite especially Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.