Proclinical is currently recruiting for a REMOTE Project Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company.
- Coordinate other important safety issue (OISI) notifications. This entails using Outlook email, Excel, creating pdf files and archiving in SharePoint.
- When a notification is received you will need to enter the information into an Excel file and send the notification to the responsible person, identified through another Excel file.
- The responsible person returns their assessment, then you enter the information into the Excel file, send the assessment to the initial requestor and leadership team.
- You then will archive all of the emails and attachments into SharePoint.
Skills and Requirements:
- S. or higher (sciences or business preferable)
- Project management background
- 3+ years experience with Excel, Outlook
- Must work EST hours
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.