Project Coordinator III
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Project Coordinator III job at their Switzerland office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide.
- Assigned medical meetings engaging HCPs will run effectively, on time and complying with all SOPs as needed.
- Working with Medical Directors, Scientific Partnerships, MERI, external vendors, Medical Business Operations and Corporate Congress colleagues to ensure on time and compliant execution of assigned ESE events.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Vedran Alijagic at 0203 854 0238 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.