Programme Management Support Officer
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Programme Management Support Officer with a leading biotechnology company that advances the growth of the UK cell and gene therapy industry through scientific research and full-scale commercialisation. Based in London, this position is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative organisation who pride themselves on their passion and expertise in the medical field.
- Acting as the primary link between the Business Development, Finance, and the Operational functions to ensure seamless workflow from Lead to Opportunity to Project within internal portfolio management and finance systems.
- Acting as first point of contact for information, and providing guidance, on project management processes and systems.
- Communicating to, and assigning, Programme Managers to defined projects as directed by the Head of Programme Delivery.
- Ensuring project dashboards are up to date and of high quality for regular ED and Board review.
- Preparing Project Board papers.
- Building and managing the Portfolio Risks & Issues Register and highlighting status to EMC.
- Providing logistical and administrative support for Head of Programme Delivery.
- Offering secretarial support for regular Programme Management meeting.
Organising and minuting portfolio review meetings.
- Providing project management assistance for small projects.
- Assisting in delivering Programme Manager training activities and auxiliary support.
- Developing, storing, and distributing project management documents.
- Raising shopping carts for project spend.
- Ensuring the correct recording and record retention for Contract/Grant compliance.
- Proactively proffering solutions that support business needs and providing continuous improvement of portfolio administration.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree level education.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tool is essential.
- Capable of preparing scientific documentation for regulatory submission.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools is essential.
- At least three years' experience working on R&D and development projects.
- Experience of project cost management processes and reporting (plan, forecasts, budget, commitments, actuals, accruals).
- Experience in resource allocation process.
- Ability to manage, record and manipulate data to provide useful information summary for senior management.
- Knowledge of SAP and Sharepoint would be advantageous.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alannah Chauhan at +44 203 861 8210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
US$50000 - US$65000 per annum + DOE
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Allentown, PA.
US$50000 - US$65000 per annum + DOE
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Indianapolis, IN.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Spokane, WA.
US$0.00 - US$75.00 per hour
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Accounting/Finance Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Office Coordinator position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
US$0.00 - US$50.00 per hour
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Project Manager position
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant position at an international contract research organisation
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager position to join an international biopharmaceutical company.