Program Support Specialist
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of Medical Devices used in the surgical sector. We are currently offering an opportunity for a skilled and enthusiastic professional to support our client's sales and marketing force as a Program Support Specialist. You will be responsible to plan and conduct trainings as well as perform product presentations.
- Develop competency in the following:
- our client's medical device system and applications
- Training Pathway processes
- Training and coaching methodologies/techniques
- Support integration of our client's technology into OR environments
- Deliver our clients technology in-services onsite for hospital OR staffs and surgeons
- Support utilization of our client's technology in the OR
- Support our client's System with troubleshooting and maintenance
- Collaborate with Clinical Affairs to provide onsite training and education services in alignment with research efforts
- Align with sales and marketing partners on delivering customized customer assistance
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Clinical or Health Sciences, Healthcare Management, Engineering, Business Administration, Communications or Education
- 1-3 yrs. training experience with proven experience providing training on complex topics and/or technology
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a cross departmental team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to be flexible with work hours
- Fluent in English and local language as required
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Katrin Hirschberger on +44 203 854 1141 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
München (80331), Bayern
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Sales Manager Inflammation North position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit Sales Account Manager to their office in Sweden.
€0.00 - €145000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager Surgical - Nord-West position.
An international Medical Devices company is recruiting a Clinical Support Specialist - Respiratory
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior International Marketing Manager - Negative Pressure therapy position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Global Marketing Manager - Wound Care position with a leading portfolio medical technology company.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for an Application Specialist position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Executive Position position
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
Frankfurt am Main (60528), Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager Oncology position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.