Program Manager, Talent Acquisiton
ProClinical, in support of a large pharmaceutical company, are seeking an experienced individual to fill the role of Program Manager, Talent Acquisition, based in Foster City, CA.
- Drive and coordinate events and collaborate with the appropriate department to attend events.
- Assume responsibility for various projects, including the early talent program, candidate experience lab, and customer mapping journey.
- Develop, design and articulate project plans and timelines through development of project charters and work flows.
- Mobilize teams and clearly articulate the plan along with roles and responsibilities for each project team member and stakeholder.
- Drive project execution through management of project timeline, deliverables, team accountability, and issue and risk management.
- Prepare and deliver project status updates to Talent Acquisition stakeholders.
Skills And Qualifications
- 10+ years of project management experience in Talent Acquisition.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank at (+1) 2674056996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.