Professional Administrative Assistant - PHARMA
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Professional Administrative Assistant - PHARMA, based in the desirable area of Basel. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Provide administrative support to PS Chief of Staff and PS global office.
- Manage and coordinate meeting organisation, logistics, and travel for PS leadership team and other PS meetings.
- Support global events in cooperation with internal partners and/or external parties, if needed.
- Work together with PS communications for global events, invitations, and day to day communication distributions.
- Maintain current databases, including intranet, department contact and address lists, organization charts, and other information.
- File information such as presentation, reports, email documents, etc.
- Support different projects depending on individual interests and skill set.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Commercial diploma or an equivalent education.
- Experienced in an administrative environment, preferably with previous experience on global organisational or senior management level.
- Good spoken and written English, as well as fluency in German.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Luflade at +44 2038540586 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.