ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Product Specialist position. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in France, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the healthcare field.
- Provide clinical product support to all end users and provide on-site guidance and assistance during surgical procedures. Provide training, ongoing in-services, and customer education to assigned account(s). Provide feedback on product design to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
- Provide surgeons and operating room staff with training and Clinical/Technical support in the operation of the company's robotic arm applications, associated equipment and instruments to insure ideal placement and precision.
- Use proprietary software to prepare pre-operative CT scans for use in conjunction with the company's RIO/ Robotic Arm Interactive Orthopaedic System, assists surgeon in preoperative implant planning, implant sizing and positioning.
- Provide complete reports and associated metrics to management, direct supervisor and company's regulatory department detailing case reviews, services performed and recommendations for product, documentation and methodology improvements Maintains and controls local MAKO consigned equipment, instrument, implant and disposables inventories, processes sales orders and provides forecast input to District Sales Manager.
- Support company road-show demonstrations and 'Showsite' visits to provide potential customers with opportunity to see product in use and appreciation of clinical value.
- Provide prompt and accurate complaint reports per the requirements of MAKO's quality system.
- Solve product problems for customers in an expeditious manner.
- Support the development and execution of the sales plan as well as grow the utilization of the RIO system by increasing volume with current and potential surgeons.
- Actively sell the clinical benefits of the products, and build strong, positive relationships with key surgeons and OR staff at targeted accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales Representatives and Marketing to increase public awareness.
- Obtain purchase orders for products consumed during surgical procedures and maintains and tracks consigned inventories of company's products.
- Partner with other cross functional teams in selling the clinical benefits of the company's products, drive continuous account growth and case volume.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a High School diploma, though a Bachelor's Degree in business or a related technical field of study is preferred.
- Prefer several years' experience in a sales and/or technical environment (medical, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry).
- Experience in Orthopaedic is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business administrative and clerical procedures and systems (e.g., word processing, file management and record maintenance).
- Capable of collaborating with all levels of a medical department (Head of Dept., Sr. & Jr. surgeons, nurses, surgical techs, central sterile processing techs).
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and comprehend written specifications and to assist customers with product selections that will comply with those specifications.
- Fluent in French and English language.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sasha Brasero at +44 203 078 9556 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An international Medical Devices company is recruiting a Respiratory Training Specialist position to join their German-based office.
An international Medical Devices company is recruiting a Clinical Support Specialist - Respiratory
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
Buxtehude (21614), Niedersachsen
A a leading medical technology company is currently recruiting a Robotic Product Specialist position.
A leading technology commercialisation company based in London is currently recruiting for a Project Development Manager.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Lead Production position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior International Marketing Manager - Negative Pressure therapy position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Global Marketing Manager - Wound Care position with a leading portfolio medical technology company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director position with a leading clinical research organisation (CRO).
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for an Application Specialist position.
ProClinical is partnering with a with a large pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Procurement Specialist position