A new job opportunity has arisen for a Product Sales Specialist position a radiation oncology company that develops, manufactures and sells precise, innovative tumour treatment solutions. The company is searching for someone to join their team in Germany.
The Product Sales Specialist will take responsibility for facilitating the necessary steps in order to fulfil the forecast/budgetary figures and for the Installed Based upgrade sales quota for the assigned territory. Reporting to the Senior Regional Business Director of the Region, this is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Specialist to join a company that delivers the full range of radiation therapy and radiosurgery treatments.
- Demonstrating/Promoting/Monitoring orders from existing and potential customers.
- Demonstration products and services and assisting in the selection of those best suited to customer needs. This requires the ability to effectively present all options to the customer and to understand the optimal service/upgrade environment for the company.
- Familiarising with established accounts and being the primary contact for all installations relative to new products, options and upgrades available, as well as service agreement details and options (market penetration).
- Directly and indirectly ensuring that customers and distribution partners are well educated for optimal product use. Taking responsibility for continuing customer education with regards to new capabilities and upgrades that improve customer experience and clinical capabilities.
- Taking responsibility for the company's upgrade sales quote for the assigned region.
- Taking responsibility for the complete knowledge of territory installed bases for the company, including installations, configurations, service agreements and all pertinent agreements/contracts.
- Facilitating the exchange of information to new and existing customers.
- Achieving activity targets for new prospects and existing customers through customer meetings, road show presentation, workshops and events.
- Managing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for the territory.
- Attending site visits at CyberKnife and TomoTherapy centres within the territory.
- Effectively communicating with the various departments within the European organisation, especially the Marketing and Service teams.
- Working with and supporting the Senior Regional Business Director and Regional Business Managers to reach sales targets within the territory by increasing the size of the sales funnel with qualified proespcts.
- Detecting and developing short/midterm sales opportunities.
- Increasing the awareness and acceptance of Cyberknife and TomoTherapy within the Neurosurgery and Radiotherapy communities.
- Completing all sale-related administrative tasks, such as quote requests and accurate opportunity management, along with forecasting within the customer relationship management system.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in biomedical engineering/Medicine/Medical Physics or related field is required.
- At least three years of professional sales experience in selling Capital Equipment in the assigned territory is highly desired. Experience in an upgrade sale environment preferred.
- Familiarity and experience with oncology, radiotherapy, IMRT, Radiosurgery, medical Physics, and other hospital/healthcare practices.
- Proficiency in English and German, in both an oral and written capacity.
- Demonstrable experience in giving a technical presentation to large audiences.
- Familiarity with budget management and accruals.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of MS Project is also preferred.
- An ability to work collaboratively across multiple functions within the organisation.
- A demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to work from home, whilst being willing to travel at least 60% of the time within the dedicated territory.
- A driving license is mandatory.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Harry Williams on +44 0203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Client Services Manager ProClinical is a life sciences service provider that has expanded rapidly over the past 5 years to a current turnover of $47m
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Manager
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Senior Customer Success Manager
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Senior Associate position
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Product Manager
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
One of the world's leading medical technology companies, that offers innovative products and services
ProClinical is currently advertising on behalf of a large global biotechnology company
Up to €100000 per annum
Sales Representative Head & Neck Südost
Up to €65000 per annum
Ein weltweit führender Anbieter in den Bereichen der Kraniomaxillofazialen- Neuro- und HNO Chirurgie.