Product Liability Consulting Director
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical company to announce a vacancy for a Product Liability Consulting Director position based in New Jersey.
- Performs workplace/ site risk evaluation and deliver consultative risk improvement services on the most complex and/or sophisticated accounts. Assess customer's risk control program/exposure control.
- Conducts loss analysis on individual accounts or designated book of business to identify root cause, trends and emerging issues. Develop resources that provide business solutions for both internal and external customers.
- Identify and monitor emerging trends, regulatory compliance change and identified industry perils.
- Consults with Risk Control segment leader, underwriting and claims to provide support for risk evaluation and assessment on complex and sophisticated life science risks. Manage the development and delivery of consultative services.
- Participates with senior management in the development and implementation of risk control policy, marketing and business strategy.
- Develops and maintains business relationships with customers, brokers and internal customers (Underwriting, claims, legal, marketing etc).
- Provides account coordination of risk control services for multinational and global insured accounts.
- Provides expertise in specialized area such as industrial hygiene, property engineering, complex product liability, workers compensation, FDA and fleet exposures.
- Mentors less experienced risk control staff in the area of expertise.
- Identify and participate in the development and presentation of education and training programs to Claims, Risk Control and Underwriting.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree or equivalent experience. One or more professional designations preferred.
- A minimum 7 years risk control or industry specific experience with proven track record of results. Successful candidate will have experience working with Life Science companies performing risk management, risk engineering, EHS, Compliance or similar job functions.
- Functional industry expertise in risk control evaluation and assessment principals with proven track record. Ability to conduct on-site as well as virtual risk assessment, demonstrating knowledge of risk control principles, practices and procedures.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at +267-477-4800 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company with an impressive track record of success with developing and commercialising important therapies is currently seeking to recruit a Medical Assistant.
A leading bio-pharmaceutical company is partnering with ProClinical to recruit an RA Manager to join their office in Beijing.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a HRIS Specialist IV position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Foster City, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Senior Events Planner job
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Paralegal position with a leading pharmaceutical research company
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Training Coordinator to be based in Cambridge, MA on contract basis.
Princeton, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Customer Care Associate position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading US biopharmaceutical organisation to advertise a new Executive Assistant job opportunity.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Assistant Warehouse Manager position