Product Claim Documentation Specialist
An international consulting company is advertising a vacancy for a Product Claim Documentation Specialist to their office in Denmark. The organisation complete compliance programs and introduces new products to the global market. This position is an exciting opportunity to gain bring skills and experience to a position in the regulatory and engineering fields. Please note that this is a contract role, lasting for six months.
- Conducting initial documents for legacy products, where initial product claims (benefits and features/requirements etc.) are documented.
- Reviewing large amount of clinical data and technical content of product instruction for use (IFU) and joining the information into a single document that depicts the main features and benefits of a device.
Skills and Requirements:
- Clinical understanding and capable of extracting product benefits and requirements from clinical studies.
- Experience with:
- handling large amount of clinical data
- technical documentation such as design input requirements, Material Lists, technical device/part drawings
- working with medical devices, preferably implants (class III)
- ISO 13485
- Have the technical competencies to be able to understand our products and how they function in a clinical environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Daniel Nesje at +44 203 870 6797 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £650 per hour
City of London, London
A global pharmaceutical research company is seeking to recruit an Operations Analyst to their office in Madrid.
£0.00 - £60.00 per hour
A major biotechnology company has an exciting new job opportunity for a Regulatory CTA Consultant to join their Uxbridge team.