Process Improvement Manager, Talent Acquisition
ProClinical, in support of a large pharma company, is seeking an individual to fill the role of Process Improvement Manager, Talented Acquisition, based in Foster City, CA.
- Map workflows and dependencies.
- Build and embed methodical continuous improvement programs.
- Identify root causes, responding to problems with detailed analysis and clear routes to resolution.
- Highlight and manage competing priorities through understanding the purpose and making appropriate recommendations.
- Assist the Director of Programs in identifying and managing change management and process excellence opportunities.
- Approach the role with a strong compliance lens - reviewing data integrity and governance of proprietary TA systems, ensuring compliance best practice is adopted and maintained.
- Lead projects through the entire improvement cycle, starting with project definition and ending with standardization of solutions.
- Capture and record learnings and developments to track project activity and outcomes.
Skills And Qualifications
- 10+ years of process improvement experience in the recruitment space.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank at (+1) 2674056996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.