Process Control Engineer
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Process Automation Team Leader to join their office in Reykjavik. This organisation is renowned for its work on high-quality biosimilar products, ranging across the value chain from cell line development to commercial manufacturing. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and upcoming company and bolster a career in the biosimilar space.
- To ensure effective support of the process control systems for the Biotech Manufacturing Facility.
- To provide technical support, change management and administration activities to the process control systems, ensuring ongoing availability, reliability and compliance. To provide specialist knowledge relating to process control and be a subject matter expert.
- To effectively contribute to the resolution of operational issues, co-ordinating proactive and reactive activities associated with all process control systems equipment ensuring that these occur in accordance within regulatory requirements, site specifications and scheduling requirements.
- Support manufacturing operations in respect to process control systems, for planned improvement activities and unplanned issue rectification, complying in full with all relevant procedures.
- Act as a Technical Subject Matter Expert (system administrator) to assume responsibility for the performance of key automated systems (Emerson DeltaV, Siemens PLC's).
- To ensure appropriate standards of GMP/cGMP, housekeeping, and HSE disciplines are applied within their area and maintain automated control systems in accordance with the Orange Guide and CFR regulations.
- To continuously explore and identify new and improved solutions, targeted at enhancements to quality and operational performance of the process control solutions.
- To assist with the investigation of deviations that may be raised due to issues within the process control systems.
- To propose and manage minor process control related projects to budget, time, and compliance.
- Training, developing, and mentoring engineering and operational staff to enhance the breadth and depth of systems knowledge within operations teams.
- Proactively maintain knowledge of industry best practice and developments within control and automation arena.
- Ensure that customer expectations are met for Business KPI's, developing and communicating appropriate metrics.
- Deputise for peers and Process Controls Lead as and when required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Qualified to degree/HNC level in a relevant discipline and have experience working within engineering, preferably in a Pharmaceutical environment.
- Engineering competence is essential.
- A detailed technical understanding of process control is essential.
- A knowledge of Emerson DeltaV and standalone PLC's would be an advantage.
- A knowledge of MES solutions (Emerson Syncade) would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Owen Bach at +44 203 826 1330 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a USP Manufacturing Specialist (Level III) to join their office in Reykjavik.
A newly founded biotechnology company is currently seeking a Head of Capital Projects to join their office in Reykjavik
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a DSP MSAT Specialist (Level II) to join their office in Reykjavik.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a DSP Manufacturing Specialist (Level III) to join their office in Reykjavik
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a DSP Manufacturing Specialist (Level II) to join their office in Reykjavik.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Drug Product Manufacturing Technician (Level III) to join their office in Reykjavik.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Drug Product MSAT Specialist (Level III) to join their office in Reykjavik
ProClinical are currently recruiting for a Scientific Manufacturing job on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD.
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Manufacturing Technician I-III position
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading US biopharmaceutical organisation