The company takes pride in delivering high quality statistics and the reporting clinical trials. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic company that is changing the pharmaceutical industry.
- Perform technical reviews and provide input into clinical trial documents including protocols, CRFs and CSRs
- Support study and/or compound level activities advising on study design and statistical issues across phases and therapeutic areas
- Author, validate and document SAS programs for datasets, TFLs and macros, applying good programming practice
- Application of complex statistical techniques (e.g. mixed effects, non-linear modelling, Bayesian, advanced survival), model checking and interpretation
- Identify and implement appropriate sample size method using software or simulations
- Highlight data and standards issues and resolve or escalate as appropriate
- Awareness of emerging standards and associated impact to ongoing and future planned trials
- Maintain study master file documents and any other documents that are required to be audit ready People Management
- Line management of statisticians, programmers and other technical staff. Accountable for overall performance of direct reports
- Provide coaching and mentoring of staff to achieve "excellence". Direct employee career development and ensure line reports receive appropriate training to perform their day-to-day jobs
- Provide statistical technical leadership and coaching Project Management
- Manage key client projects/portfolios.
- Lead internal and client study, project and cross functional team meetings effectively
- Build effective collaborative working relationships with internal and client team members
Skills and Requirements
- MSc or PhD in Statistics/Biostatistics (or equivalent)
- At least 6 years of relevant industry experience
- Understanding of clinical drug development process, relevant disease areas, endpoints and different study designs
- Awareness of industry and project standards & ICH guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in data handling using SAS or other statistical software (e.g. R)
- Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and attention to detail
- Ability to manage a portfolio of projects and/or people Competitive salary.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
If you have any difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.