Principal Scientist, Biomarkers
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of principal Scientist - Biomarkers, based in Piscataway, NJ. The successful candidate will function as the leader of oncology biomarkers in support of cancer immunotherapy drug development.
- Works directly with discovery and development project teams to design and implement biomarker strategies for relevant programs, including biomarker strategy design, assay implementation and data interpretation.
- Drive scientific and technical innovation collaboratively with R&D teams within the company.
- Lead biomarker related regulatory strategies and interactions with health authorities as needed including review of relevant regulatory documents.
- Establish and maintain effective biomarker assessment outsourcing strategy and vendor relationships.
- Provide oversight of biomarker projects at CROs to ensure quality and timely delivery of biomarker results.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jason Thiagaram at (+1) 646-367-2910 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QA/QC specialist with a top 10 global pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist - Fibrosis position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
Highly Competitive Salary
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Drug Substance Lead, based in Boston, MA.
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist in one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within several therapy areas has a new Biology Research Associate job opportunity
£0.00 - £16.60 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist, Mechanistic Biology and Profiling, to join a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company
Highly Competitive Salary
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of QC Analyst - Microbiology, based in Brooklyn Park, MN.