Are you looking to join a biotech that has its eye on meteoric growth? How about a company that is focused on employee growth and development? What about gaining experience working with Oncology? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this opportunity just might be for you!
I am partnering with a small Biotech on the east coast looking to grow their biometrics team with the addition of a new principal biostatistician who will work with the compound lead statistician closely to advance one or two oncology compounds through different phases of development, regulatory filing and drug product commercialization.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD (in Statistics/Biostatistics or equivalent) with 3+ years relevant work experience or MS (in Statistics/Biostatistics or equivalent) with 5+ years' relevant work experience
- Have experience in providing statistical support for a clinical trial from design to completion, especially in development and implementation of an SAP and in support a Clinical Study Report
- Solid knowledge in statistics and its application to clinical trials; demonstrated problem solving skills and capacity in continued learning and application of novel statistical methodology
- Proficiency in use of statistical software packages (e.g. SAS, R). Good knowledge of drug development and Health Authority guidelines
- Demonstrated effectiveness working on cross-functional teams to achieve team objectives
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate well within Biometrics team and with non-statistical functions
- Oncology clinical trial experience is a plus
What they bring to the table:
- Competitive Compensation (Paid time off, Paid holidays, bonus program, equity award, 401k match)
- Competitive benefits package (Health, dental and vision insurance Health Savings Account (HSA) HSA employer contributions Flexible Spending Accounts)
- A culture and work environment that recognizes employees as their most valuable asset
- Career development and training
If all of this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply through the link below or call me directly at (+1) 213-294-2997 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.